Terms and Conditions
It is a federal AND state offense to purchase any product or service by fraudulent means. Products and/or services purchased on this website shall not be used for any unlawful purpose. By using our website, you represent that you are at least 13 years old. Persons who are at least 13 years of age but under the age of 18 may only use our Websites with legal parental or guardian consent. Accordingly, you agree that you are at least 18 years of age or older or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and are fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, representations and warranties set forth in the Terms and Condition; otherwise, please exit the Website.
By using FNDTEL.COM's prepaid calling service the user accepts the rates, terms and conditions identified on this website. FNDTEL.COM may change or modify the Terms from time to time without notice other then posting amended Terms on this Website. FNDTEL.COM reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Website (or any portion thereof), including any and all content contained on the Website, at any time without notice. You agree that FNDTEL.COM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Website.
Whenever you provide us information on our Website, you agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information and (b) maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that it is, untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, FNDTEL.COM may without notice suspend or terminate your access to our Website and refuse any and all current or future use of our Website (or any portion thereof). Please select a password that would not be obvious to someone trying to guess your password, and change it regularly as an added precaution. Furthermore we recommend you use a different password from the email account as an additional security measure. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account identification. You should make every effort to safeguard your account number and PIN. FNDTEL.COM is not responsible for lost or stolen PINs or unauthorized use. You agree to immediately notify FNDTEL.COM of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
Credit/debit card fraud is a criminal offense. At FNDTEL.COM we use automated and manual systems to confirm proper credit card authorization, including having FNDTEL.COM representatives call persons who have signed up for FNDTEL.COM services. We also track every transaction. Information related to fraudulent transactions, including but not limited to IP addresses, detailed call records, transaction data and email addresses is collected. The information will be provided to appropriate law enforcement officials consistent with applicable law when required to assist in the prosecution of any persons attempting to commit fraud on FNDTEL.COM websites.
FNDTEL.COM is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to a third party for marketing or any other purposes. We collect, retain, and use only the information that is necessary for you to administrate your FNDTEL.COM account. Therefore, it is required for you to provide certain information upon using portions of our websites. Such information includes your name (either your name, company, or organizations name), address, phone number, email address, and other information gathered through the applicable process.
FNDTEL.COM does not store credit/debit card information. FNDTEL.COM websites communicate over Secure Socket Layer protocol to ensure protection of your personal data. FNDTEL.COM however shall not be responsible for the security of your data or for fraudulent use of credit card to make purchases on this website, nor shall FNDTEL.COM be obligated to make refunds or to provide any compensation where such fraudulent use occurs. FNDTEL.COM will actively cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting anyone who uses this website or products/services sold over this website for unlawful use. FNDTEL.COM is not responsible if the cardholder's issuing bank does not authorize online transactions.
FNDTEL.COM Prepaid Calling Agreement—Subject to Change at Any Time In the Sole Discretion of Service Provider
• Rates may vary and are subject to change without prior notice.
• Toll free restrictions: FNDTEL.COM does not offer Toll Free Access Numbers in the US;
• Calls made from payphones are available only through Local Access Numbers.
• FNDTEL.COM has multiple access numbers available. Please refer to our websites to verify a complete list before buying the service.
• Calls made in the US using the Mobile Access Numbers will incur an additional charge. Mobile Access Numbers are not available from outside of the US.
• By using the Local Access Numbers the user accepts the charges for the local call he made to our number imposed by his telephone provider company.
• All the rates on the website are calculated on the Highest Denomination of the Calling Plans
• The prices displayed on this website and all affiliated websites are quoted in USD. Any payment made with any other currency will be converted, at payer’s expense, to the applicable USD amount before being applied to a purchase.
• Calls are billed in increments of one minute, with fractions thereof rounded up to one minute.
• All sales are final. Pin numbers, once credited are non refundable, non transferable and non exchangeable. Pin numbers have no cash value.
• Pinless is not a default feature and once the customer chooses to set his phone number for Pinless dialing he is responsible for all the calls placed from that number; if the customer shares his phone with someone else we strongly recommend not to use this feature.
• Customer can activate Automatic Recharge for his account; once this feature is activated the customer agrees to the charges that will apply on the credit/debit card when his balance drops below 5; the customer will select the amount he wants to be added on his account when activating Automatic Recharge; Automatic Recharges are considered customer activities.
• Call details provided by the customer service of the carrier regarding the usage of a prepaid phone are final and will be considered authentic record/proof about the usage of the plan.
• Call history from the customer's account is available for the last 30 days.
• Referral bonus will be awarded only if the referred and referee accounts belong to different users.
FNDTEL.COM Web Call Service Agreement—Subject to Change at Any Time In the Sole Discretion of Service Provider
• FNDTEL.COM will use commercially reasonable efforts to make access to Web Call available to the user through the required access protocols, but makes no warranty or guarantee that the user will be able to access Web Call services at any particular time or location.
• FNDTEL.COM is not responsible and will not offer any refunds for any loss you may incur in case of mistyping the recipient's phone number or entering incorrect information.
• Customer will be charged from the credit/debit card for each SMS processed by FNDTEL.COM. A refund will be offered only in the remote cases when FNDTEL.COM is notified by its providers that the SMS was not sent.
• Web Call is a service purely designed for residential usage. Any unauthorized commercial use of the service is expressly prohibited.
• The customer agrees to abide by all applicable local, national and international laws and regulations. By way of example, and not as a limitation, the customer agrees not to:
◦ Use the service in connection with chain letters, junk SMS messages, spamming or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise);
◦ Transmit through the service, associate with the service or publishing with the service unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature.
FNDTEL.COM Mobile Recharge Service Agreement—Subject to Change at Any Time In the Sole Discretion of Service Provider
• We are responsible for collecting all payments for orders you have placed through Mobile Recharge. Payment is authorized at the time the order is placed by you, and the payment will be taken from the bank account registered in your account. Mobile Recharge rates are submitted to change without any prior notice.
• A service fee of minimum $1 will apply to each transaction. We reserve the right to change our rates, fees or payment options at any time without notifying you in advance.
• Mobile Recharge is purely designed for residential usage. We will terminate the service agreement if otherwise suspected. Mobile Recharge Agreement does not have a minimum or finite duration and will continue to be binding on the parties until it is terminated. We may terminate the Agreement at any time. We reserve the right to process or cancel any transactions in progress on termination of this Agreement or on suspension or withdrawal of the Service.
• FNDTEL.COM is not responsible and will not offer any refunds for any loss you may incur in case of mistyping the recipient's phone number, choosing the incorrect operator or entering incorrect information.
• It may take up to 48 hours for the mobile operator to update the credit to the prepaid number you selected.
• If VAT, sales tax or any other duty or taxes are imposed on the services we provide, you must pay us, in addition to any announced rate, an additional amount for the taxes added to our services.
• Some operators may apply VAT and taxes that will be deducted from the mobile recharge amount based on the local rules of destination network.
• Once the recharge is accepted by the operator whose contact information is available on the invoice, the operator becomes responsible for completing the recharge.
FNDTEL.COM MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER BY FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW, IN CONTRACT OR TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR REGARDING THIS WEBSITE, THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION PRESENTED IN THIS WEBSITE, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE SOLD OR PURCHASED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE.
FNDTEL.COM may discontinue, change, or suspend any aspect of the website at any time. FNDTEL.COM may change, discontinue or suspend the availability of any database, content, feature, or product of the website. FNDTEL.COM may impose limits on features, including services, use or restrict your access to parts or to the entire website without notice or liability.
In no event shall FNDTEL.COM, its employees, officers, representatives, service providers, suppliers, licensors, and agents be liable for any direct, special, indirect, incidental, exemplary, punitive or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence), or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with (i) the use or inability to use the websites or the content, materials, software, information or transactions provided on or through the websites, or (ii) any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or other inaccuracies in the websites or the content, materials, software, information, products, or services on or available through the websites, (iii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from our website; (iv) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (v) statements or conduct of any third party on our website; (vi) the delay or failure in performance resulting from an act of force majeure, including without limitation, acts of god, natural disasters, communications failure, governmental actions, wars, strikes, labor disputes, riots, shortages of labor or materials, vandalism, terrorism, non-performance of third parties or any reasons beyond their reasonable control; or (vii) any other matter relating to our website, even if FNDTEL.COM or its authorized representatives have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the website and/or website-related services is to stop using the website and/or those services.
Dispute arising from purchase on this website or relating to this agreement, if not settled by the parties in good faith, may at their discretion, be submitted for arbitration to American Arbitration Association (AAA) at their offices in New York, New York. All disputes, including interpretation of Arbitration Award shall be subject to laws of State of New York, and jurisdiction shall reside with Federal and State Court in New York. Prevailing party in the dispute shall be entitled to, in addition to any damages or relief, to reasonable expenses and attorney fees from the other party.
Purchases will appear on your credit/debit card statement as “FNDTEL.COM”. You agree not to file a credit card or debit card chargeback with regards to any purchase made on the website but instead try to resolve the issue with the service provider - FNDTEL.COM. If you do not remember making the purchase - call the number on your statement next to the charge. In the event that you breach this agreement and file a chargeback, upon a resolution in our favor of the chargeback by either the credit card issuing bank, the credit/debit card processor or by VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS OR DISCOVER CARD you agree to reimburse us for any costs incurred in researching and responding to such chargeback, including without limitation, our actual costs paid to the credit/debit card processor or our banks and the reasonable value of the time of our employees spent on the matter, as determined in our discretion in good faith. In the event that a chargeback is placed or threatened on a purchase, we also reserve the right to report the incident for inclusion in chargeback abuser database(s). We use various credit reporting agencies and will send a default notice to them upon receiving a fraudulent order and/or chargeback. This in turn will seriously affect your credit rating. We are under no obligation to mark the debt as paid, even after we receive further payment to rectify the situation. We use several credit reporting agencies from Australia, United States, New Zealand, United Kingdom and several countries in Europe and Asia.
These Terms and Conditions may be available in multiple languages on various FNDTEL.COM websites; in the case of a conflict between any other language version and the English language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English language version shall always control.
Contacting the Website: If you have any questions about this website, you may contact:
267 5Th Ave, Suite 514
New York, NY, 10016
Phone : +1 646 822 1280
Email : email@example.com